12 Volunteers will have a choice between the following activities:
- Assisting with the JNF Phone-A-Thon
- Assisting with JNF outreach through Social Media
- Assisting in the teaching awareness of Israeli history to students in Grades Pre-K through 4
- At 10:00 am on Tuesday, Oct 5
- Arrive at JNF National Office at 42 East 69th Street
- Report to the Convio/NASDAQ Representative
- Break for lunch, which will be provided by JNF (Note: If you have special dietary needs, please bring your lunch.)
- At 3:00 pm, you will be dismissed.
Transportation to Your Opportunity Location
You must provide your own transportation to the location.
Tip: Take the #6 Subway to 68th St. The building is between Park and Madison.
Or, check the Hopstop web site for your best route(www.hopstop.com/?city=newyork).
If you plan to watch the Opening Bell Ceremony at 9:30 in Times Square, it is important to plan your route and let Shobie know that you will be arriving late.
Business casual -- You will get an official iCare T-shirt upon arrival to your location
After signing up, you will receive an email that confirms the details of this opportunity. You should print that email to bring with you on Oct. 5.
Contact for Questions and Concerns
Volunteer Opportunity Coordinator for Wall Street Cares Day
Note: Shobie is the Program Manager for Entrepreneurs Foundation, an organization in Austin, where she develops and implements strategic community involvement programs for employees of corporations like Convio and NASDAQ. She is our liason between the nonprofit organizations and the volunteers who sign up for Wall Street Cares Day.
Sign Up for this Opportunity
About the Jewish National Fund
Over the past 107 years, JNF has evolved into a global environmental leader by planting 240 million trees, building over 200 reservoirs and dams, developing over 250,000 acres of land, creating more than 1,000 parks, providing the infrastructure for over 1,000 communities, bringing life to the Negev Desert and educating students around the world about Israel and the environment
Visit their web site for more information.